Did you know the Veteran home loan is available to Veterans, service members and unmarried surviving spouses? Yet only 12% of those eligible for a Veteran home loan actually have them. That means 88% of people who have served our country and are eligible for homeownership benefits, that they earned, are missing out. Are you missing out?
If you are a United States veteran…thank you for your service, and welcome home! See if you qualify for your VA homeownership benefit, click here.
Here are the Top Ten Benefits of a Veteran Home Loan:
- Veteran Home Loan doesn’t require a down payment.
- Veteran home loan benefits can be used over and over again.
- There is NO Mortgage Insurance.
- You won’t be denied a loan based soley on a low credit score.
- Despite a foreclosure or bankruptcy you still may be able to obtain a Veteran home loan.
- They are guaranteed by the government.
- If the borrower has a service related disability, they may qualify for the lender to waive the funding fee, further reducing closing costs.
- Veteran home loans are assumable to another eligible veteran.
- Seller contributions are allowed!
- Both fixed rates and adjustable rates are available.
The Veterans Administration has increased the VA Home loan limits from $417,000 to $424,100 beginning January 1, 2017. This means you can buy a home using the VA home loan benefit with zero down payment.
It’s easy to get started, click here.
The United States military is the largest employer with over 3.1 million employees worldwide. There are approximately 1.6 million veterans in Texas alone. Yet too many are not aware of the benefits, so they aren’t taking advantage of this great opportunity. If you know someone who is a veteran, be sure to pass this information along. They earned it and we owe it to them to share this information!
If you are a US Vet, again, thank you for your service. We take a lot of pride in assisting you, our military, in using this well deserved benefit. You’ve done more than your fair share for me, my family and every other person in America. We are here to support you and assist you with your home financing, whenever you are ready!